Thursday, May 1, 2008

Nothing more delightful than a bit of Jack Daniel.....

















Here at the Knit Affair, we have discovered another four letter word that means love. We spell it J..A..C..K! You will have to forgive us, but this particular blog has nothing at all to do with yarn. It is just a complete and total lovefest for our newest knitter to be (ssshhh...don't tell his dad!).



I can honestly tell you, as a complete and unbiased overly doting Aunt, that this is one cute kid! I mean, let's be honest. Sometimes babies come out and well...umm..not so much. You know? I mean, it's not easy sometimes. The journey to the outside can leave a baby, well- sort of mushed??!!? Acckkk, forgive me if your baby was of the mushed variety. I am certanly not speaking of them. I mean those other kids. The ones who belong to people we don't know and love. :)






We are happy to report that Jack and Mom are thrieving. Uncle Greg was over recently for Jack's first photo shoot. Take a look.....





Mom and Jack





The Happy Family





Jack's Birth Announcement



Ok...this concludes this week's look at our total obsession of baby Jack. Thank you for your patience. We now return to our regularly scheduled programming.


Meet you by the wool,


Jack's Aunt Rob

1 comment:

KariH said...

Congratulations! He IS a very cute baby. My husband thought the name Jack Daniel was really great. The knitted white blanket looks really nice Torey, I was in the store one time when you were working on the border. I'm still trying to finish that sweater :]Karye