Tuesday, June 19, 2007

American Cancer Society. Relay for Life

Hi Everyone,
This Saturday at Santiago High School here in Corona, the American Cancer Society is sponsoring Relay for Life. This is an overnight event designed to bring together those who have been touched by cancer in our community. I will be Walking for the Cause in the memory of my mother with my daughter Meagan. I am looking for sponsors for the walk. I will be walking from 8pm-9pm this Saturday night. This relay gives you the power to help in the fight against cancer. You can drop your donations off at the Knit Affair before Saturday afternoon. As of this writing they have over $82,000. in pledges. Let's help.

Thanks everyone for your support.

See you at the Knit Affair.

Torey.

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Torey,

You are the Best...Great Blog!!
Fantasic YARN store...my favorite.

Sorry I did not know about this
event in time.....Cancer is my number one cause.

Gretchen